What will I need when collecting my vehicle?
Modified on: Wed, 28 Sep, 2022 at 11:49 AM
- A valid South African drivers licence for South African renters and for International customers, should your licence not be in English, we will require an English International licence.
- A valid South African Identity Document (I.D) and/or Passport. Please note that if you have an international licence, you will be required to produce a passport issued from the same country.
- A Credit Card, Cheque or Debit card. Please note the security deposit will vary based on the type of card used.
- Please note that the cardholder needs to be present when collecting the vehicle.
- Renters must be 21 years or older with a valid drivers licence that they have held for at least 1 year or more. If the renter is younger than 21 and has had a valid licence for a minimum of 2 years, a young driver surcharge will apply.
- If you are crossing borders, kindly note there is a vetting process required upon collection.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.