How long does it take to receive my deposit after returning the rental vehicle?
Modified on: Wed, 28 Sep, 2022 at 11:54 AM
- SANI Car Rental will place a temporary hold of the deposit amount within your bank account.
- This amount is not debited from your account, but simply held for the duration of the rental and therefore will not reflect as a debit or credit on your bank statement.
- Your bank will usually show this as a pending transaction that reduces the money you have available to spend.
Provided there are no extra charges at the end of your rental period, SANI Car Rental will release the funds or the balance due to you within 14 working days.
If your deposit has been debited;
- SANI Car Rental will debit the deposit amount from your bank account.
- This amount will reflect as a debit on your statement and as a credit when refunded.
- Provided there are no extra charges at the end of your rental period, SANI Car Rental will refund your deposit or the balance due to you within 14 working days.
If you are using a Debit Card;
- Debit cards are accepted subject to specific holding deposit amounts dependent on the vehicle class reserved.
- Please note if you are using an international debit card, a transaction fee of R950 will be applicable.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.